We are looking for a teacher to cover Maternity Leave in KS2 commencing in March 2019. This is a temporary position for the duration of the maternity absence.
The school is committed to improvement and development for all and recognises and rewards excellence. The school is proud to already be implementing the recommendations from the May 2018 Government Consultation Response on 'Strengthening Qualified Teacher Status and improving career progression for teachers.' From September 2018 the school has an out of class specialist Teaching and Learning practitioner working across all the phases.
Our school motto is: To be the best that we can be.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT we can offer you:
· a school committed to improvement and development for all
· a school that recognises and rewards excellence
· a school where work life balance is supported for all staff
· pupils with outstanding behaviour who are eager and enthusiastic to learn
· professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues
· a modern and exceptionally well resourced school
We are looking for a team player who:
· demonstrates personal responsibility for the progress of their pupils
· has proven effective teaching within 3-11 age range (this could be a teaching practice)
· is enthusiastic, motivated with high expectations of self and others
· is committed to raising standards
NQTs are welcome to apply
Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
School visits are welcomed and can be arranged either by phoning 01276 31933 or via email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be held as required. The school reserves the right to close the advert early.
Start Date: 4th March 2019