This is an exciting opportunity to join the school as it has just become a Primary School under the management of the outstanding leadership of the Governors and Head Teacher (OFSTED 2016.)
The school is committed to improvement and development for all and recognises and rewards excellence. The school is proud to already be implementing the recommendations from the May 2018 Government Consultation Response on 'Strengthening Qualified Teacher Status and improving career progression for teachers.' From September 2018 the school has an out of class specialist Teaching and Learning practitioner working across all the phases.
Our school motto is: To be the best that we can be.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT we can offer you:
• a school committed to improvement and development for all
• a school that recognises and rewards excellence
• a school where work life balance is supported for all staff
• pupils with outstanding behaviour who are eager and enthusiastic to learn
• professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues
• a modern and exceptionally well resourced school
We are looking for a team player who:
• demonstrates personal responsibility for their own development and the progress of their pupils
• has proven effective teaching within 3-11 age range
• is enthusiastic, motivated with high expectations of self and others
• is keen to develop their skills throughout the whole school
• is committed to raising standards
• is able to fully support the school’s vision
Please see the attached Letter from the Head, Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
School visits are welcomed and can be arranged either by phoning 01276 31933 or via email at the following address email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be held as required. Early application is therefore recommended and the school reserves the right to close the advert early on appointment of the post.
Start Date: April 2019