We are looking for inspirational and ambitious class teachers who will engage and inspire our children by:
• creating and delivering excellent learning experiences
• empowering them to explore their full potential
• sharing a genuine love of learning and fostering this is our children
• contributing positively to our school community
• supporting and uphold the Christian ethos of our school.
Our school is set in a large traditional Victorian building in the heart of Lambeth, the cultural hub of London. Our school is small and because of this we know every child and we can fulfil our aim for every child be the best they can be. This is an exciting opportunity for passionate and enthusiastic teachers.
We are committed to professional development - from the successful induction of NQTs to supporting staff on their journey through to middle leadership and beyond – we work with recognised partners to provide access to high quality training courses tailored to meet your needs.
The successful applicant can look forward to working with a welcoming and dedicated team of individuals and children who love school and are proud of their achievements. We also offer:
• a connected curriculum approach to learning focused on developing children’s skills, knowledge and understanding through purposeful activities
• induction for all and CPD tailored to your career development
• a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to developing the leaders of the future
• the opportunity to work with colleague across the borough through the Brixton Learning Collaborative and the Southwark Diocese of Education
• access to employee benefits through the Health Assurance Programme
For candidates with the relevant experience and expertise there are opportunities available to take a more active role in shaping the future at St John the Divine by taking on leadership responsibilities.
We are focused on creating a vibrant community where every person makes their contribution to creating a better society. Our vision is of a joyful place where children are empowered to explore their potential through educational excellence within an environment of spiritual growth and wellbeing.
How to Apply:
Please read the full job description and person specification which you can download at the bottom of this listing.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack call us on 020 7735 4898 or email email@example.com. Application documents are also available to download via the school website http://www.stjohn.lambeth.sch.uk/Vacancies
Your completed application form should be returned to: Mrs C Warland, St John the Divine CE Primary School, Warham Street, London SE5 0SX, or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send a CV as this will not be accepted.
Interview date to be confirmed.
The Governors and staff of St John the Divine Church of England Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding the children the school community and all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
Warham Street, London SE5 0SX
Headteacher: Catherine Warland
Further details about the school can be found on our website www.stjohn.lambeth.sch.uk and on our Facebook and Twitter pages.