We are seeking an excellent teacher to join our friendly and enthusiastic teaching staff, working in a job-share with an experienced teacher.
• a supportive, committed and hard-working staff team
• opportunities to develop leadership skills alongside classroom teaching
• PPA release time with co-teacher
• strong commitment to continuing professional development
• an inclusive school with well-behaved and creative children
• an Ofsted “Good” rating (September 2016)
The successful candidate will:
• demonstrate a commitment to high standards and high expectations
• be committed to the very best teaching and learning in a mixed-year environment
• understand a cross-curricular approach and bring exciting ideas to their pupils
• show strong abilities in the use of ICT in teaching and learning
• be able to support the aims, ethos and expectations of the school and its community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please call the School Office to book a visit on the afternoons of Monday 4th December, Thursday 7th December (pm) or Friday 8th December.
Application Deadline: Monday 11th December, 9.30am
Interview Date: Friday 15th December
An application pack is available from www.girtonglebe.com/jobs-teaching. Alternatively call the School Office (01223 276484) to request a pack via email.
Find out more about us by visiting our website: www.girtonglebe.com
Girton Glebe Primary School is committed to safeguarding, including the Prevent agenda, and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We follow Safer Recruitment practices, which include, but are not limited to, applying for an enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance for all newly appointed staff.