Main Scale Teacher
Would suit experienced or NQT teacher
Job Start: September 2018, with some contracted days beforehand if possible.
Salary: Main Scale Pay (M1-M6 outer London)
Millbrook Park Church of England Primary School is a new two form entry school in the heart of Mill Hill, Barnet with success in recent OFSTED and SIAMS inspections (2017). Since opening in September 2014 we have been able to offer opportunities for new teachers. Teachers will be encouraged to grow quickly, if they have the aptitude; recent teachers have moved into middle leadership in their 2nd year.
If you start teaching at Millbrook Park CE Primary School:
• Your new classroom will be 15% bigger than most classrooms
• You will have teachers to plan with, in the same year group
• You will take your class out on our daily 1K run
• You will be part of a school with strong academic results
• You will be provided with iPads and access to a set of new laptops
• You will teach in a beautiful, large building with impressive outside grounds, including a Wembley-sized 3G pitch
School Name: MILLBROOK PARK CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
School address: School House Lane, London, NW7 1JF
Tel: 020 3137 5924 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Headteacher: Anthony David, Head of School: Nicola Dudley
Please download the job description and personal specification and application form. Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 21st February 2018
Shortlisting date: Thursday 22nd February 2018
Interview date: Thursday 1st March 2018
Millbrook Park Church of England Primary School are committed to safeguarding, inclusive practice and equal opportunities for all. All job offers will be subject to a successful DBS and further safeguarding checks. References will be taken up before interview.