We are looking for a Primary Class Teacher to teach P2/3/4 in the first instance.
- Working as part of a small school team, supporting key areas of school life and development.
- Teaching assigned classes. Preparation and correction, assessment, recording and reporting.
- Developing the school curriculum and participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Promoting and safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
- Working in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
It is anticipated that the start date for this post will be January 2020 and will be Fixed Term for up to 1 year.
When completing your application for this post, please ensure that you provide contact details for two referees, including email addresses. One should be your current or most recent employer. If you are already employed as a teacher with Perth & Kinross Council, you are only required to provide 1 reference, which must be from your current Head Teacher.
As part of our safer recruitment measures, Perth & Kinross Council carries out rigorous checks on the right to work in the UK, qualifications, employment history, including references, and fitness to undertake the post.
Some jobs may have been traditionally carried out predominately by one gender, but we would encourage you to apply if you meet the requirements, irrespective of your gender.
Perth & Kinross Council welcomes applications from former armed forces personnel/reservists. Many of the skills picked up during your military career could be transferred directly into a role with local government.
Closing date: 20/10/2019
Pitcairn Primary School, Bridgeton Brae, Almondbank, Perth