Alderbury and West Grimstead CE VA School is on an exciting journey and we are committed to raising standards and achieving excellence through the provision of well planned, creative and memorable learning opportunities for every child.
We are looking for a dynamic, inspiring, forward thinking teacher, who is passionate about learning and committed to ensuring that every child achieves their potential. We would welcome applications from enthusiastic and motivated practitioners.
We are looking for someone who:
- can excite and engage children in their learning;
- has a commitment to assessment for learning;
- is imaginative in creating a high quality learning environment;
- is caring and committed, with excellent interpersonal skills;
- has high expectations and the ability to motivate all children
- supports the school’s Christian Ethos;
- works well as part of a team, is flexible and proactive;
- is able to provide challenge for all children within the class.
- is willing to offer an after-school club/extra curricular activity
- has an interest in the creative arts (desirable but not essential)
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic learners who work well independently
- wonderful children who respond well to challenge and high expectations
- a caring school community with a big heart
- supportive staff team, parents and governors
- an opportunity to develop your skills, interests and ambitions
- ongoing high quality, professional development
The children are seeking a teacher who is enthusiastic, kind, fair and who has the ability to make learning fun whilst meeting their needs. As a school, we are looking to accelerate progress, especially in Maths and English, so the skills and desire to fine-tune lessons to meet pupils ‘where they are’ and to teach them in a way that boosts their confidence is essential.
What is really important for us is that we get the very best teacher for our children. As well as your curriculum strengths, we would love to hear what you are passionate about.
Applications from experienced teachers or excellent NQTs are welcome.
If you are interested in joining us, you would be most welcome to come and visit our school – we are sure you will love our school as much as we do! Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01722 710464 or email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 20 April 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 28 April 2020
Alderbury and West Grimstead CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check, references and health questionnaire before appointment is confirmed.