‘Rainford CE is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners’ SIAMS 2017
‘There is a caring and aspirational culture that helps staff and pupils work effectively together’ ‘Staff are very appreciative of the development opportunities they have’ Ofsted 2017
The Governing Body of this successful Church of England Primary School are seeking to strengthen our leadership team and appoint an outstanding class teacher with proven relevant and recent successful experience in Year Six who will be responsible for assessment and data management across the school.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• commitment to the Christian ethos of the school
• high aspirations for the school and pupils under their care
• outstanding classroom practice with a commitment to enabling all pupils to flourish
• evidence of successful recent and relevant practice in Year Six
- evidence of successful leadership either in a subject or another school priority
• a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work positively with children, parents and staff
• resilience under pressure
- an ability to collect, analyse and present data to SLT
- a willingness to train and undertake the role of Data Protection Officer for the school
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
Application form and further details are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk or from Mrs J Owens (SBM) at email@example.com.
Opportunities to visit the school: Thursday 18th April 4.30pm
Closing date: Thursday 19th April at 3.30pm
Lesson Observations: week beginning 23rd April
Interviews: week beginning. 30th April