Role: Class Teachers-NQTs most welcome
Start date: July or September 2019
Mainscale: Positions KS1 &KS2
Would you like to join a school with exciting opportunities? Would you like to work with pupils who have excellent learning behaviour and a thirst for knowledge? Would you like to work in a school which values you as a person? Then Avanti Court Primary School is the school for you!
The SSC at Avanti Court Primary School in Redbridge are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated teachers to start in July or September 2019.
Avanti Court is a vibrant primary school, which welcomes pupils of all faiths, backgrounds and learning needs. We are privileged to have children who are exceptionally well behaved and eager to learn, a talented staff, good facilities and, in 2018, we were judged by Ofsted to be a good school with elements of outstanding.
We are looking for innovative, inspirational teachers who put children's learning at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our pupils in reaching their full potential.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
One of the many positive features of our school is the harmonious ethos in which excellent relationships exist and where children are impressively well behaved and love learning. Avanti Court Primary School is a multi-cultural school rooted in Hindu traditions.
We are looking for someone who:
• Will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
• Is passionate about being a classroom practitioner
• Is resourceful, dynamic and brings a clear understanding of assessment for learning
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Will show commitment to the school’s values
• Is determined to be an outstanding teacher
• Who wants to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
We are able to offer:
• A strong vision of Educational Excellence-Character Formation- Spiritual Insight
• Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
• A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
• Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
• Supportive parents and governors
• A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations.
• Excellent support for all NQTs and professional development for all
Where is Avanti Court?
Avanti Court is located: 2 minutes walk from Barkingside Station (Central Line), 5 minutes walk from Barkingside High Street.
To discover more about this exciting opportunity contact: Ms. Tricia Johnson (Office Manager) on 020 8551 9489.
Please do come and visit our school so that you can see for yourself what it means to work in a rewarding, caring and harmonious school.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th February 2019, 12pm (noon)
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 28th February 2019
Avanti Court is committed to the safeguarding of all children and as such we will seek references prior to appointment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Services check (DBS) check. Please note that we do not accept Curriculum Vitae in line with our safer recruiting procedures.