Grange Primary School
- MPS/UPS £26,662 to £42,498 depending on experience
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- September 2018
- Apply by:
- 19 February 2018
We have 2 priorities at Grange Primary School: our children and our staff!
Our goal for our children is to ensure that they have the best education and start that they can within an environment that is safe, secure and inclusive. They come from a diverse range of backgrounds and they are willing to challenge conventional learning strategies, as are our teachers! Our teachers are innovators who deliver lessons that are fun and engaging whilst being creative and informative.
As a teacher at Grange, you will need to be:
- Able to foster and develop positive relationships within your class and the wider community
- Someone who has high expectations for teaching and learning
- Innovative and open to trying new approaches and sharing good practice
- An inspiring teacher with a passion for primary education
- Willing to immerse yourself within the Grange community
- Committed to continuing professional development
In return for your dedication and hard work, we will offer you:
- Amazing children with a passion for learning
- Involvement in creating an exciting curriculum which engages the children and their need to learn
- A dynamic and friendly staff who share the same vision and are dedicated to supportive peer development
- A leadership team that is committed to improving staff wellbeing – we’ve reduced workload through our marking policy, share weekly staff awards and changed our teaching & learning policy to ensure it is developmental rather than judgmental
- High quality professional development opportunities
- Opportunities and continued support to develop your career & leadership skills
Applications from NQTs would be welcome
If this sounds like the job for you and you believe you can make a difference, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please go to our website www.grange.harrow.sch.uk.
If you would like to visit the school and see firsthand the difference our teachers and you could make, please call to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date: noon on Monday 19th February 2018
Interviews: w/c Monday 26th February 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding, inclusive practice and equal opportunities for all. All job offers will be subject to successful enhanced DBS and reference checks.
About Grange Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.