LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated Class teacher/ Subject Leader (to be negotiated) to join our dynamic staff team. This role is suitable for NQTs.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development
- Curious children, who love learning
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced teachers or NQTs who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress within a school leadership role.
Visits to the school are essential.
To arrange a visit please contact a member of the Leadership Team on 020 84727142, or email us at email@example.com.
Jacqui Waine – Head teacher
Scott Chudley -Deputy Head teacher
Marsha Constable- Deputy Head teacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Apply online at: https://ats-npw.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/46475
Closing Date: 17 November 2017
Interviews: W/C 20 November 2017
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
Portway Primary School
Leading Learning Trust