Teachers who join East Lothian Council during the school session will only be entitled to a pro-rata salary and annual leave entitlement until the end of the session. A calculation will be carried out upon commencement and pay will be adjusted in the first available pay period to ensure they are paid correctly. It may be necessary to make adjustments over several months and in these instances employees will be advised in writing. Should you require clarification please contact Payroll on 01620 827781.
To undertake class-teaching duties in accordance with the SNCT Handbook of the National Scheme of Salaries and Conditions of Service.
To provide support to staff and pupils to identify and address additional support needs, through a range of assessment and intervention strategies, within the five roles of Support for Learning:
- Co-operative teaching
- Teaching individuals and groups
- Providing specialist services
- Staff development and training
- Relevant Qualifications
- Appropriate primary qualification
- For Permanent Posts: Full GTCS Registration is required.
- For Temporary Posts: Full/Provisional GTCS Registration is required.
Closing date: 22/04/2018
St. Gabriels RC Primary School
South Grange Avenue