Malmesbury Primary School is an inclusive, ‘Rights Respecting’, ‘Good’ school in the East of Tower Hamlets. We are committed to striving for the highest standards and aspirations for our children and offer an exciting curriculum to develop the whole child.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher who is committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children.
- Inspire young children to become confident, enthusiastic learners
- An ability to work well as part of a team in collaboration with colleagues
- A self-motivated learner
- Confidence to deliver the National Curriculum and an exciting broad and balanced curriculum
- A commitment to our inclusive ethos
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn
- A supportive team to work in
- Training and development (including induction for NQTs)
- Working with partnership schools through our Alliance ‘Teach East London Teaching Schools Alliance’, in collaboration with the Institute of Education (TELTSA)
Experience of working in the KS1 or KS2 phase is desirable and the post is suitable for NQTs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Thursday 15th March 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 21st March 2018
Please ask Gina Taylor for an application form via email. firstname.lastname@example.org or see school website for application forms www.malmesburyschool.uk
Informal visits are welcomed and encouraged