EMMANUEL COMMUNITY SCHOOL
Graded a good school with outstanding leadership, by Ofsted and outstanding in all areas by the Diocese of Chelmsford.
Possibility of TLR depending on experience and expertise
Start date: September preferred but January 2019 also a possibility
Closing date for applications: 15th June18 at 12 noon
Applications accepted on our application form only via http://www.emmanuelcommunityschool.co.uk/staff/vacancies/ and emailing it to email@example.com with CLASS TEACHER APPLICATION in the subject line.
Interviews: week beginning 18th June 2018
Salary: Outer London Pay Scale
Location: Walthamstow, London E17
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent (six months probation)
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting Miss Joseph in the school office.
Help to shape a new and pioneering school. Emmanuel Community School is a Christian School seeking to serve local children of all faiths or none. It opened in September 2012. It was graded good overall with outstanding for leadership and management at its first Ofsted inspection in July 2014 and outstanding in all areas in its SIAM's inspection in March 2017.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Can commit to our Christian ethos
• Will pioneer, create, teach and inspire
• Has experience of successful teaching
• Has an open and positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team
We can offer:
• A commitment to your continuing professional development
• A chance to develop your leadership skills
• A team that is totally committed to working together to give our children the best possible education
• A positive school ethos that values all children
• The opportunity to work in a diverse and vibrant community with a fantastic group of children. The post offers teachers, with a passion for learning, the opportunity to work in an exciting setting, with a team of staff, governors and volunteers which is dedicated to providing the very best opportunities for children and families in the Walthamstow area.
Emmanuel Community School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.