Required for September 2017
Do you have the skills to teach the children of today and leaders of tomorrow? Albemarle is a dynamic and thriving primary school with a creative approach to education.
Are you an exemplary teacher with a proven record of raising achievement or an NQT with a passion for learning? Can you make a significant contribution to Albemarle’s on-going success?
We are looking for a talented, innovative and dedicated teacher to join our ever increasing team.
The successful candidate will:
· Be innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor environment
· Be fully committed to working collaboratively
· Recognise and value the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
· A caring and supportive whole school community, culturally diverse and inclusive
· A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
· Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
· A commitment to your professional development
We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jackie Nolan, Business Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the school website: www.albemarle.wandsworth.sch.uk. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to the school.
Closing date: 21 February 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: week beginning 26 February 2018
Previous applicants need not apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Albemarle Primary School
London SW19 6JP
Tel: 020 8788 3170