We have a fantastic opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our friendly and ambitious team
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven Class Teacher to join our supportive and motivated school.
With a clear focus on positively impacting the lives of young children, we strive to provide a stimulating and exciting learning environment for each of our children.
We proudly promote Warlingham Village School as a place where all children love to learn with enthusiastic staff committed and dedicated to ensuring that each and every child achieves.
We are currently looking to appoint a creative, imaginative and inspirational Class Teacher to join our Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school, forming part of our well established and hardworking and supportive team.
The successful candidate will deliver our engaging, creative curriculum, bringing learning to life for every child.
We can offer:
• An extremely supportive, friendly team and work environment
• A successful school with an inspirational learning environment
• Exceptionally well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children
• A commitment to your on-going professional development.
• A family of schools who are passionate about learning and and staff development with longer term opportunities for professional development both within Warlingham Village School and across GLF Schools.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
• Has a clear understanding of good and better teaching , ensuring great outcomes for our children
• Is willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Has excellent communication and organisational skills enabling them to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Is able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Is able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them to become lifelong learners
• Has enthusiasm, dedication and is fully committed to Warlingham Village School and its community.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit us. Please contact Anna Hallett, Head of School, on 01883-622-747 to arrange a time or if you require any further information regarding the position. Alternatively you can email email@example.com
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
As a Trust, we support applications from leaders from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.