Gorsey Bank and Cheadle Hulme Primary Schools
We are seeking to appoint 4 Class Teachers:
Class Teachers (x2 EYFS Specialists and x2 Primary Phase)
Required from September 2018 (Main Pay Scale)
Flexible working will be considered.
We seek to appoint outstanding practitioners who are eager to join our forward thinking Multi Academy Trust.
You will have:
- a proven commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
- a proven track record of excellent practice
- the ability to inspire and to be creative
- very high expectations of all pupils
- a commitment to professional learning
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to thrive in a high performing environment
You would join a team of highly committed and dedicated professionals who work exceptionally well together.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils.
The successful applicant will be subject to all vetting and DBS checks. If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you. Please click on the 'Quick Apply' button to apply.
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2018
Shortlisting: Friday 26th January 2018
Tour of Gorsey Bank for candidates: Monday 29th January 2018 at 2pm
Observations: Tuesday 30th January / Friday 2nd February (in candidates own schools)
Presentations and interviews: Monday 5th February (from 8.30am)
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Gorsey Bank Primary School
Wilmslow and Cheadle Hulme
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years