Gorsey Bank Primary School
We are seeking to appoint:
Temporary Position, until 31st August 2018 in the first instance
Required from January 2018
(Main Pay Scale)
This is a temporary post however it could be made permanent for the right candidate. Starting date negotiable.
Flexible working will be considered.
We seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner who is eager to join our successful school. You will have:
• a proven commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
• a proven track record of excellent practice
• the ability to inspire and to be creative
• very high expectations of all pupils
• a commitment to professional learning
• excellent interpersonal skills
• the ability to thrive in a high performing environment
You would join a team of highly committed and dedicated professionals who work exceptionally well together. Our forward thinking school is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. The successful applicant will be subject to all vetting and DBS checks.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the apply button below.
Tour of the school for candidates: Wednesday 10th January 2018 at 2pm
Closing date: Thursday 11th January 2018 (noon)
Shortlisting: Thursday 11th January 2018 (pm)
Observations, presentations and interviews: Monday 15th January 2018 from 8.30am
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.