The West Grantham Church of England Primary Academy is seeking to appoint an excellent teaching practitioner who has high expectations of pupil progress and a drive for self-development who could potentially join our middle leadership team.
This is an excellent and exciting time to join our Academy. We believe in supporting and developing all staff, with regular CPD and a forward-thinking, friendly team culture. We welcome visits to the school and the chance to meet members of the team, as well as the leadership team. Please contact Estelle Sharpe to arrange a visit on 01476 579808.
The successful candidate will be both skilled in the classroom and have the capability to drive improvement in an area of responsibility.
As a school, we have the capacity to match the area of responsibility to the right candidate’s skill set in an area of your particular strengths.
If you are interested in making a difference school wide, The West Grantham C of E Primary School is a supportive yet driven team who will work with you on that journey. Visits or a phone conversation are strongly recommended.
• Be a consistently good / outstanding primary teacher
• Have either previous experience or promise in raising standards, leading new initiatives, running staff training and quality assuring through observations and work scrutiny.
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and making a difference to every child.
• Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
• Value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
In return we offer:
• Additional release time for management duties
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups
• Calm and purposeful learning environments
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
More information and application forms are available on our website:
For any further information please contact Estelle Sharpe by email: Esharpe@wgacademy.org.uk
Please note we cannot accept CV’s as a form of application.
Application deadline: 9am Monday 24th May 2021
Interview date: Friday 28th May 2021
The Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS with barred check.
West Grantham Church of England Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years