Wraysbury Primary School
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Maternity Cover
- Start date:
- Required for February 2018
- Apply by:
- 5 December 2017
Are you looking for a supportive school to start your teaching career in, to return to teaching or to develop your skills and experience further?
Wraysbury Primary School is a happy and fun place to work!
Due to a maternity leave we are looking to appoint a class teacher for Year 1 for the rest of this school year with a possibility of a continued position in the school from September 2018.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a school which has been judged “Good” by Ofsted in September 2017 and which is moving towards Outstanding
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- Very supportive parents and governors
- A very well equipped Computing suite, Clevertouch Screens in all classrooms
- An outdoor swimming pool
- A fabulous Eco-area
- A commitment to help you develop professionally.
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager on 01784 482603 or email@example.com
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
About Wraysbury Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.