The Governors of our happy and successful school wish to appoint a class teacher with responsibility for year 3 at Essendine Primary School.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively as part of our team, helping to create a safe, positive and constructive environment. They will need to be enthusiastic and willing to support to develop the values of the school and have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils
· Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
Why work at Essendine Primary School?
· Essendine Primary School is a lead school for Schools Direct
· At Essendine we strive to be the best, continuously reviewing and improving our practice with a young dynamic workforce
· Wonderfully inquisitive children within a welcoming environment.
· A supportive and experienced leadership team who thrive on challenge
· We set high expectations and believe only the best will do for the children and their staff
· Part of an alliance of 5 schools offering wide CPD and collaborative working
At Essendine we are very proud of our children and their achievements and are constantly looking at ways in which we can improve our provision, so that all our children thrive academically, socially and emotionally. To do this we aim to provide a safe and caring environment, where all pupils are nurtured and challenged to reach their full potential and become well rounded confident individuals.
For further details regarding this vacancy and/or an application pack please contact Joana Meredith on 0207 641 4382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged through Joana Meredith on the above number or email.
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview.
Post Start Date: January 2018
Closing Date for Applications: 12pm Monday 4th December 2017
Interview Date: Thursday 7th December 2017
Essendine School is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS).
For further information about the school and to view our Safeguarding Policy please visit the school website: