We’re looking for an excellent teacher to join our team
Job: Year 4 Class Teacher (MPS or UPS)
We will consider applicants looking for a part time role.
Grade and Range: Main pay scale, range M1-M6 / Upper pay scale. A TLR may be available for the right candidate to lead a curriculum area or project.
Start: January 2019
Sir John Cass’s Foundation Primary School is an outstanding Church of England primary school in the heart of the City of London. We want the very best for our children and families. We believe that every child at our school is entitled to an exceptional education which lays firm foundations for their lives.
We can offer you the chance to work in a unique Church of England Primary School- the only maintained school in the City. Because of our special setting you have the resources of London on your doorstep. We take advantage of the diverse range of cultural opportunities in London with a rich programme of visits and activities. You can get a glimpse of what makes our school so special by taking a look at our website- www.sirjohncassprimary.org.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic teacher to join our team and take responsibility for planning and teaching. Our school expects the very best and you’ll need to have the stamina and determination to ensure that every single one of our pupils achieve their very best.
The successful candidate will be:
· A newly qualified teacher or experienced teacher who has demonstrated excellent, creative and challenging teaching;
· Ambitious, wishing to demonstrate a substantial whole school impact and evidence of leadership skills;
· Committed to their own professional development;
· Motivated, enthusiastic and imaginative;
· Well-qualified, articulate and committed to high academic standards for all children; and
· Hard-working - a great team player.
· Excellent professional development with lots of encouragement to develop ideas and projects from a strong, experienced leadership team;
· We will work with you to support you to achieve a Master’s level qualification or other professional development;
· A friendly supportive staff team of outstanding practitioners; and
· An iPad and season ticket loan along with other staff benefits.
The application process
Firstly, we’d love to talk more with you about this role and we welcome visits to the school at any time. Please contact the school office on 0207 283 1147 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment or a conversation with the Headteacher.
Our website has a wealth of information about the school- http://www.sirjohncassprimary.org/job-vacancies.html
· Applications should be completed online or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The application deadline is Friday 16th November 2018.
· Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd November 2018.
· At the interview we’ll observe you teach and you’ll have a range of other tasks to help us get to know each other!
Sir John Cass’s Foundation Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and we have stringent procedures in place to ensure everyone who works with us shares that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to several checks to ensure their suitability for work with children, including an enhanced DBS Check.