Classroom Assistant of Nursery/Infant School
EISP is looking for a dedicated, inspiring and enthusiastic classroom Assistant to join our Nursery team. We are looking to appoint a person who is passionate and committed to the learning and development of young children. We are an energetic and vibrant nursery/infant school with enthusiastic and hardworking staff.
EISP is looking for a candidate who:
- speaks English as a first language communicator;
- shows ambition, passion and dedication to guide, inspire and challenge young children;
- has a drive for professional development, continued outstanding practice and challenge;
- has a minimum of 1 academic year of recent professional experience in the last 3 years, in the Early Years phase of a UK, international or bilingual school;
- has a good working knowledge of the latest UK practices;
- who an excellent record of attendance and punctuality;
- is flexible and able to demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times;
- is a highly motivated, energetic individual, who works well as part of a team.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated early years professional, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding educational experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and provide a fully enhanced DBS check.