Secondary – Temporary One Year – 29hrs per week – Term Time Only – Scale: A1.8 (£10,049 actual salary) – Start: 2 January 2018 or sooner
A high-quality teaching assistant is required to work as part of an interdisciplinary team, giving educational support and care to SEND pupils. Previous experience is desirable.
We are proud, as a truly comprehensive school reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
- Most oversubscribed in the city with the highest attendance
- 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
- Over 100 students studying mathematics at A-level
- 78.1% of pupils achieved 9 – 4 (a standard pass) in both English and mathematics GCSEs
- 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
- The largest school Sixth Form in Leeds (500+)
- ‘Staff training is excellent' Ofsted
- Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Monday 20 November 2017
For further details and an application pack please visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk