The Minster Junior School
- Inner London Pay Scale
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Apply by:
- 20 December 2017
We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom teacher who shares our vision to raise standards by providing the best possible education for children, as soon as possible. Sir Michael Wilshaw recently congratulated us, stating: 'progress is the result of hard work on the part of you (head teacher) and staff' and 'strong leadership has effectively driven improvements in the school'. Positions are available in KS2 and potential TLR roles for the right candidates.
We will offer:
• Inner London weighting
• A creative environment which welcomes innovation and new ideas
• Excellent opportunities for your own career enhancement and regular high quality professional development opportunities
• An iPad & laptop
• An enthusiastic, supportive & dedicated staff team
• Well behaved children who are excited about their learning
• A warm and welcoming working environment
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be an inspiring and energetic teacher
• Be committed to a child-centred education, ensuring that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education and a broad range of enrichment opportunities
• Have a high level of awareness of national and current developments
• Be enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work
• Be self-motivated, organised and committed to raising standards
• Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils. NQTs welcome to apply
Application forms are available on our website.
For further information, please call the Head or Deputy Head. Visits to the School are warmly welcomed.
The Minster Junior School Warrington Road, Croydon CR0 4BH | 020 8688 5844 www.theminsterjuniorscroydon.co.uk
About The Minster Junior School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.