‘Pupils have a positive attitude to their learning and are keen to do well. There is a strong respectful relationship between pupils and adults’. (Ofsted 2014)
Brockworth Primary Academy caters for children from ages 4 – 11. There are approximately 280 children on our register in Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
We have large spacious classrooms, an ICT suite, iPads in every class, an academy library, excellent resources for the curriculum and attractive grounds, which include a pond, nature area and plenty of space for sports. We have many active sports teams including football, rugby and netball.
Do you enjoy working with children and new challenges?
Brockworth Primary Academy is a growing academy which serves Brockworth. We have a strong supportive team of staff who are thoroughly committed to providing the children of Brockworth with the best possible opportunities to succeed. We are an academy that supports and grows our staff to fulfill their career dreams.
Due to our growing pupil numbers, we are currently seeking two classroom teachers to start in September. We are looking for teachers who are ambitious for themselves and children in their care. Someone who will drive forward the progress of the children; teachers who strives to ensure that every child reaches their full potential and a those who enjoys being part of a team and will support others.
If this is you then we would love to hear from you! To visit the school, please contact the academy office on 01452 862809.
- Supportive, friendly, positive and fun working environment.
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and development in your role
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suit.
Closing date: Friday 22 March 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place Thursday 28 March 2019
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.