Effective use is being made of the best practice within the school and elsewhere to provide training and coaching activities for staff’ Ofsted 2015 ‘The safety and well-being of pupils are very important to all staff. This is a very caring school.’ Ofsted 2016 Cottingley Primary Academy in Leeds is a positive, nurturing and inspiring learning environment that provides a happy, caring community where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their goals.
Our children are keen to learn, are well behaved and want to achieve their best. They will make you feel proud to be a teaching professional every day. We are a popular school in our community and within commutable distance of Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford and close to the M1 and A1 motorways.
Our ever-improving school is on the journey to good, and we have a great team of teachers and staff who are all dedicated to getting there quickly. We are looking to appoint a Teacher in what we believe is an outstanding opportunity for a NQT to start their teaching career or for an experienced colleague looking for a new challenge.
Are you highly motivated and determined to make a real difference to the lives of children? Are you committed to raising standards with a drive for outstanding pupil attainment and progress? If you have just thought ‘yes that’s me’, you could be the person we’re looking for to join our ‘Cottingley Family’
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
We can offer you:
- An inclusive school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and development in your role
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and an employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher.
- a school with potential in improving the school environment.
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas, traditional values and a sense of fun.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on 0113 2709503.
This position is required for March 2019. Interviews will take place Monday 25 February 2019.
Closing date: Tuesday 19 February 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website: https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.