New Islington Free School, Manchester
An opportunity to join a friendly, committed, successful and highly motivated team in a new, city centre primary school set up as a collaboration between The Manchester Grammar School and its partners.
Applications are invited for Class Teachers EYFS / KS1 / KS2 Salary will reflect national pay scales and principles and will relate to previous experience. New Islington Free School is an exciting place to work: with fresh thinking, a great team spirit, and a core belief in the power of education to transform lives. This is your chance to be part of a continually developing staff team that is passionate about the basics of English and Maths with a truly international school community and curriculum. As our school grows, we are again looking for new teachers to add to our spirit of creativity and lead different aspects of this work. The children’s outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning mean you get an incredibly rewarding response to any challenge you throw at them. We deliver a first class education to children in an inclusive and aspirational setting.
New Islington Free School has built strong foundations in a short period of time, confirmed by our Ofsted inspection in June 2015 which was outstanding in all categories. There was strong recognition for the ethos, achievement and approach of the school. We are seeking to appoint highly motivated, enthusiastic and outstanding classroom practitioners who have high expectations and a proven record in raising attainment.
Each successful candidate must:
• love working with children
• establish a culture of learning that will excite, inspire and motivate
• be an excellent team player
• be able to develop outstanding relationships with families
• have a hardworking, positive and flexible approach
• be skilled at fostering independent learning
• be a skilled teacher of English Language across the curriculum
• be innovative in using new technology to enhance learning
• the chance to collaborate with outstanding practitioners
• the opportunity to shape a 21st century primary curriculum
• competitive salaries and high quality CPD
• the chance to play a key part in the development of our new school
• a city centre location that offers many opportunities for curriculum enrichment
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18 April 2018
Classroom observations: Week commencing 23 April 2018
Interviews to be held: Monday 30 April 2018
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit us and can find out more on the New Islington School website: newislingtonschool.com. For an application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org NIFS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening.