Contract type: Full time part time (0.5 FTE)
Contract term: Temporary until 31 August 2020
Closing date: 20 September 2019 (9.00 am)
Job starts: As soon as possible
Required as soon as possible, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner. St Philip Neri with St Bede Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, is a ‘good’ school in which we put children at the centre of what we do.
• possess Qualified Teacher Status
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be caring and supportive
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be a good Foundation stage practitioner
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our membership of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust and the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
This post is suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
For an application pack please visit our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies-and-recruitment
Completed application forms and supporting documentation to be sent to email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please call the school office on 01623 489010
Closing date: Friday 20 September 2019
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check