The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
OLA is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and committed teacher to work across P - Year 6 in 2019. Teachers must also meet the following criteria:
1. Be able to plan, collaborate and teach as a Teaching Team across a year level.
2. Be able to use and integrate technology across all Learning Areas.
3. Be able to articulate a clear pedagogical understanding of contemporary learning in light of Excellent Learning & Teaching.
4. Be able to use student data and feedback to inform teaching, learning and progress of student.
5. Be able to differentiate learning within the classroom. As this position requires classroom teaching of Religious Education, applicants must be Catholic. Applicants are required to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form.
Our Lady of the Angels is a co-educational primary school on the north-side of Brisbane with an approximate enrolment of 605 students. Our school offers a contemporary approach to teaching and learning, a high standard of integrated technology, many extra curricular activities and the benefits of being a high quality inclusive Catholic school. Our Lady of the Angels promotes a rounded education that encourages personal growth based on Christian values. We encourage students to develop a knowledge of other cultures, languages and environmental and social considerations. Students are empowered to participate as fully as they can in the life of the school. As our mission statement proclaims, our community seeks to empower and celebrate all as lifelong learners and leaders who are inspired by the lives of Nano Nagle and St Francis. As a Catholic school, we also strive to deepen an understanding of, and nurture a relationship with our God, through an extensive Religious Education program and community worship opportunities based on Catholic traditions. Our students are encouraged to shine with life; learn with love; and grow with God.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2019
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term and Continuing positions available
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 2019 School Year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Sue Branson
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3359 9198
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role Description - Teacher
Statement of Principles - Schools
How to apply:
- If you have NOT registered with our Online Application System, you can begin your Application by clicking the Begin button.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? Click here and follow the steps
- Preview Application Form
This site is optimised for - Internet Explorer 7.0 (or later browser versions), Safari, Firefox 3 (or later browser versions) and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any of the browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.