Required for January
An Inspirational Classroom Teacher
We are wishing to employ a highly motivated, charismatic teacher to join our dedicated enthusiastic staff in KS2. The role, initially for two terms, has the possibility of becoming a permanent position with perhaps the opportunity for a leadership post.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
- Love working with young children
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
- “An Outstanding Catholic School” as judged in our recent Diocesan Validation (March 2018)
- A school with “a strong community spirit where pupils enjoy coming to school which provides a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” OFSTED (February 2018)
- An opportunity to work in a school that has been rated the Number One Large Primary in West Berkshire! - Good School Guide (2017)
- Delightful and happy children
- A caring and supportive ethos
- A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
We would strongly advise visits to our setting to see us in action!
Closing Date: Friday 21st September 2018
Interviews: Thursday 27th September 2018
For an application pack please contact the school.
Application packs are also available on line at
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.