Spelthorne School is seeking to appoint an innovative creative classroom practitioner who is passionate about providing inspirational learning opportunities for our children. A full time and a part time position is currently available.
We are a three form entry primary school with a very supportive and dedicated team. We believe passionately in supporting your professional development and improving outcomes for all of our learners.
We regularly share great practice with other schools to further support your development.
Visits to the school are highly recommended. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit with Mrs Daniels (Headteacher).
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a graduate with QTS
• Has evidence of good teaching across the Key Stages, or is prepared to work across key stages
• Has high expectations of themselves and the pupils
• Is enthusiastic and innovative
• Believes in collaboration and working with all stakeholders
We can offer you:
• A school community which is committed to raising standards
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• A supportive Governing Body and leadership team
��� Wonderful children
As a school we are passionate about inclusivity and recognise that all pupils bring something unique to our school. We are committed to safeguarding and the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust possesses and check.