10 hours per week TTO + 5 Professional Development Days - (Actual Salary £3745)
Unity City Academy is an 11-16 Academy and proud to be part of the Academies Enterprise Trust family of schools. We are within easy access from Middlesborough and the Tees Valley and close to the A19 motorway.
We take from a very diverse catchment area which means that our students are at the heart of everything we do, and we challenge and support them to achieve their full potential. You will find our students to be engaging, proud to live in and give back to their community and are ready to learn – all we need is you!
We are looking for an individual:
- To carry out cleaning duties in any area allocated by the Cleaning Supervisor to the required standard and within the allocated time (allocated areas are subject to change as required).
- To clean all surfaces, fixtures and fittings, by appropriate method, within
designated area of work
- To clean all hard and soft floor surfaces within the designated area by the appropriate method and using machinery where necessary
- Who has and can demonstrate a positive work ethic
- Who is and can demonstrate reliability and punctuality
- Who has the ability to follow verbal instructions
- Who can be responsible for your own work with minimal supervision and to work as a valued member of the cleaning team
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
The position is required to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date: 12 December 2018
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Find your remarkable, apply today, click on the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.