Start: July 2018
Fixed Term Contract till 31st August 2019 (TTO + 4 weeks (15 hours per week)
Salary: S1, 6 -9 £18,487 - £18,848 (£7,127 - £7,266 pro-rata)
The Olive School, Hackney is an outstanding, popular and friendly school in the heart of Hackney.
The Olive School, Hackney opened in September 2013 and will grow to have 630 pupils in a 4-11 Primary School. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are looking to appoint a Cleaner at this early, formative and exciting time in the school’s life.
• Undertake the cleaning of designated areas of the school
• Ensure that these areas are kept to the standards expected in the Islamic faith, whilst complying with the policies and procedures of the school relating to Health & Safety
• Be an enthusiastic, well-motivated individual
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team • Have good literacy, numeracy and key skills
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its mission of faith, educational excellence and community service;
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development;
• has a supportive ethos & concern for the wellbeing of all members of our learning community;
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
In order to apply, please complete the attached application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, we do NOT accept CVs.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact the Senior Leadership Team on 02076837436 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 28th June 2018, Midday
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 9th July 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.