We are looking to appoint a combination of part-time (roughly 15 hours per week), and full time (37.5 hours per week) cleaners, working Monday – Friday. It may be that, on occasion, some unsociable hours and weekends might be required.
- Amongst the varied responsibilities of this post, we are looking for someone to:
- ensure that all tasks are completed in a thorough and timely manner;
- report daily to the Cleaning Supervisor, and provide cover in the absence of the other Cleaning Operatives.
You will also be required to assist with minor logistical tasks, as delegated by the Facilities & Compliance Manager.
Hours of Work
Your actual working hours will be agreed with the Cleaning Supervisor and Facilities & Compliance Manager, and may be amended from time to time in line with school activity.
You may be required to work additional hours, in the evening or at the weekend, when the pressure of work necessitates it and on occasions when there are special events. On these occasions any overtime incurred over and above your contractual hours (37.5 for full time, and 15 hours per week for part-time) will be agreed in advance with the Facilities & Compliance Manger and will be allocated to you as paid Time Off in Lieu (TOIL). Actual number of hours of over-time worked must be submitted to the Facilities & Compliance Manager for recording, within 7 days of the overtime occurring.
- Frequent local travel required between boarding accommodation sites
- Sitting for limited periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate cleaning equipment Occasionally working at height (once having attended a suitable training course).
- Manual handling requirements - lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects (once having attended a suitable training course).
Please complete the Form entitled Application for a non-Teaching Post, and send it, along with a full CV and covering letter, to HR@doverbroecks.com and a signed copy sent to:
333 Banbury Road
All applications will be processed on receipt. Please apply as soon as possible.