East Midlands Academy Trust is looking to appoint a clerical assistant to join our admin team based at Northampton International Academy
We are looking for an employee with admin experience, preferably within a school admin team. Main requirements / responsibilities of the role: -
Reception and admin duties
Excellent verbal and written English skills (these will be tested at interview)
A positive attitude and effective communication skills
The ability to work accurately to tight deadlines –
A commitment to ensuring confidentiality - Ability to prioritise, multitask and work as part of a team
By working for our Trust, you’ll be able to take advantage of a wealth of professional development and support opportunities, as well as a range of employee benefits.
· Continuous professional development and training opportunities
· Dedicated support from our central finance and HR team
· Career and leadership opportunities within our growing family of schools
· A Trust employee forum with representatives from across the organisation
· A confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare vouchers scheme
· A corporate eye care plan
If you feel that you would like to become part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information or an informal discussion please email email@example.com or contact Lorna Stockwell on 07500 559281
Closing date for application – Monday 17th May 2021.
EMAT reserve the right to withdraw this advert before the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
EMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Northampton International Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years