We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to take up the post of CMAT Clerk to the Academy Council at our Bluecoat campus in Stamford. This is a flexible and exciting opportunity to extend your administrative experience in education!
• To provide effective and efficient clerking, administrative support and record keeping to the Academy Councils
• To provide advice on all governance, constitutional and procedural matters
• To ensure the Academy Council is properly constituted and compliant with statutory requirements
• The Clerk is accountable to the CMAT Governance Leader, Academy Council Chairs and Principals of those schools in which the Clerk is working.
A full Job Description and Person Specification can be found in the downloads below!
Salary is based on FTE of 37hr per week 52 weeks per year.
Role is 2.5hrs per week
*Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams on a date to be confirmed*
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with Disclosure Barring Service.
Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust
- English secondary schools