Headteachers: Mrs Marianne Macdona
Clerk to Governors Post
“St Mary’s provides an outstanding education for all its pupils” OFSTED
St Mary’s is an outstanding two form entry Catholic primary school in the centre of Wimbledon. We are looking for a Clerk to the Governing Body. This is a largely home based position but would involve attending regular daytime and evening meetings.
Job Status: Clerk to Governors
Responsible to: The Chair of Governors and the Head Teacher
Pay: £16 per hour
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
• Able to work independently, using their own initiative;
• Able to fully understand and work within confidentiality;
• Someone with drive, enthusiasm and flexibility;
• Someone with excellent organisational skills. We offer:
• Supportive and welcoming colleagues across the school
• A well-established Governing Body committed to maintaining the school
• Ongoing commitment to staff wellbeing and continuing professional development, including appropriate training where necessary
• A wonderfully strong community where home, school and parish work hand in hand to live out the school mission statement ‘to be the best that we can be’.
Closing date: Monday 4th June at 9am
We are committed to safeguarding children and these posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check and satisfactory references.
Please email Mrs Rhule on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to arrange a visit to the school