- Expiring soon
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
Smart Teachers is recruiting for College Organiser to join a highly reputable, independent secondary school located in Regional Victoria, Australia. This permanent, full-time position will commence in January, 2018.
About the Role:
- Leadership- Secondary School
- Located in Australia
- College Organiser, POL 3
- Full-time, permanent role
- Position commencing 2018
- Job Reference: #TES1708-161251KG
About the School:
- Independent, coeducational secondary school catering for students from 7-12 (ages 12-18)
- A thriving and community focused school and township
- Friendly and supportive Senior Leadership Team, offering mentorship and professional growth
- A large variety of outdoor and recreational pursuits
- Excellent seasonal food and produce; a highlight of the region
- Local airport providing regular flights to Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide
About the Location:
Our client school is located within provincial Victoria, just a few hours away from metropolitan Melbourne – Australia’s second largest city. Earn an award wage while living in a location that has a lower cost of living, a relaxed pace of life and a community that provides support to all newcomers. This regional setting is a true example of the Australian outback and is famous for its, food, wine and outdoor adventures.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1708-161251KG
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
About Tes Australia
- Tes Australia
- Office 901, 8-9 Yarra Street, South Yarra
We help teachers, leaders and support staff find and secure their dream role in great schools across Australia and internationally. Since 2005 we’ve placed over 130,000 teachers and leaders in hundreds of schools.
Most of our team members are former educators themselves and understand what it’s like to be part of a school community. That’s why we take the time to get to know you, so we can understand what type of school is right for you and exactly what kind of job you’re looking for.
Our team in Melbourne helps educators find jobs throughout Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania in independent, Catholic and government primary and secondary schools.
If you’re an experienced leader or an educator ready to take your next step up, take a look at our Executive Search jobs listings here.
With us, it’s easy
We go the extra mile for you, taking the hard work out of sifting and searching for jobs, by presenting you with roles in schools that match your ethos and values. Our thorough approach is entirely free for educators, and includes a range of career support services that will help you make a great impression from your application through to your interview.
When you work with us, we can help you:
• Find a role that matches your needs, values and ethos
• Gain valuable insights into schools you’re interested in, to help you make the right decision
• Create a professional and tailored CV
• Obtain all required references and vetting checks
• Prepare for a successful interview with personalised feedback and insights
How to get started
It’s simple! Either apply for one of our active jobs listed below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we receive your CV a member of our team will be in touch to set up a quick informal online interview to get you started.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.