Communication Support Worker (Hearing Impairment)
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Communication Support Workers to provide signing support to hearing impaired students. The positions are on a full-time or part-time basis and are to start in September 2018 for the full academic year. Working towards the individual learners needs on a 1:1 basis in a classroom environment and providing additional study support when needed. The position would include liaising collaboratively with colleagues across the establishment and maintaining student records. BSL Level 3 or above is required.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have BSL Level 3 or above
- Have a high level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE's at Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Support Workers
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent hourly rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a support worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.