Reporting the Head of School or her nominated deputy, the Communications & Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all external communications necessary to increase the visibility of the school and student recruitment in collaboration with the Admissions Office. This full time creative role requires an enthusiastic and hard working team player who will create and deliver exciting communication campaigns in collaboration with the Outreach manager. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, outgoing and hands-on individual, capable of rolling up his/her sleeves and making a difference.
- Create and develop marketing tools to identify and attract target families;
- Create integrated communications plans using the most appropriate channels and methods to promote awareness, increase visibility, improve conversion and achieve admissions in a competitive and international environment;
- Work closely with the Head of School to develop a writing and editing culture in line with the school ethos;
- Devise, deliver and analyse exciting communication campaigns (brand, data, digital);
- Oversee the maintenance of a dynamic website;
- Design, develop and implement displays, presentations and advertising material using PPC, social media, email and website, among others;
- Collaborate on school events and marketing opportunities, including after hours;
- Lead a team of 1 (Media & Comms Officer).
We take great care of our most valuable asset - our team:
- £25,000 + achievement reward
- Free 3-course meal cooked fresh in our kitchen every day, equivalent to £1,000/annum non-taxable
- Free hot beverages throughout the day
- Discount at nearby Costa, Dapper dry cleaning and local businesses including Wembley gym
- Perkbox account paid for by the business
- Free weekly language classes (French or English)
- Enhanced paternity/maternity leave
Education & Experience Required
- Experience in data analysis (as a Data Scientist) and/or BSc / MSc in Data Science;
- A strong and dynamic communicator with sophisticated writing skills in English, native speaker (level) or impeccable oral and written proficiency. (An English writing test will be part of the selection process);
- English/French bilingual candidates will be prioritised;
- Knowledge and/or interest for the international education sector
- Good command of digital and social media
- An enthusiastic and hard working team player
- A professional who takes initiative and responds to decisions in a changing environment and anticipates future needs;
- A team player who fully supports the goals of the school;
- Expertise in/understanding of branding;
- Market focus and analytical mind;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. The post holder may be required from time to time to undertake other duties within the School as may be reasonable expected, without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. This is a common occurrence and would not justify a reconsideration of the grading of the post.
It is a requirement that all staff work in a flexible manner compatible with their jobs and in line with the objectives of the Lycée International de Londres. Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of the Lycée.
Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity and overseas police checks from any countries a candidate has lived for longer than three months since the age of 18.
Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill is an equal opportunities employer.
If you're interested and have questions- Why not send us an email at email@example.com
About Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill
Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill is an independent school in Wembley, London offering two tracks: the French curriculum in a bilingual environment and the English International Program leading to the IB Diploma programme in Y12 and 13. Our Early Years programme (available to students from 3 to 5 years) opens in September 2020.
The school opened its doors in September 2015 and now welcomes 850 students from Year 1 to Year 13. Located in the splendid, historic and entirely renovated Brent Town Hall, the Lycée offers state-of-the-art facilities and learning tools where the art and happiness of learning and teaching rule.