ABC Teachers are seeking a qualified computer science teacher for a large inner city school based in Birmingham. The role is to start September 2018 and applications need to be received quickly in order to be considered for this role.
I am looking for NQT’s and experienced teachers who are available full time as this will be for a maternity cover.
About the Role:
· Responsible for following set schemes of work , planning, preparation and marking
· Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4
· Attending departmental meetings as required
· Parents evenings
· Ensure adequate provisions for students of all abilities
· You must have up to date knowledge of PYTHON and computing techniques to make lessons fun and engaging.
About the School:
· Based in central Birmingham
· Highly successful, oversubscribed school
· The school has the highest aspirations for all students and will support them to achieve the highest level of academic success
· Staff are committed to supporting the well-being of all our students
· Has a thriving, tolerant, multicultural intake that reflects the vibrant diversity of Birmingham
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.