We are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly skilled Computer Science teacher. The successful candidate will be joining an excellent team of teachers and a newly formed department, comprising Computer Science, Design and Technology and Visual Arts.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong subject knowledge of Computer Science and IT with the ability to teach Computer Science at KS4 and KS5.
· The opportunity to join this high attaining, successful and hugely oversubscribed school
· A committed and enthusiastic staff group
· Exciting opportunities in a diverse, culturally rich, academic and creative school
· A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
· Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
You will be:
· A passionate and highly skilled teacher of Computer Science
· Able to teach across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
· Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking department and faculty
· Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Please visit our web-site for further details and application pack:
Telephone: 0117 9198000