Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in Waltham Abbey, Essex to teach a KS3 and KS4 timetable. Starting September 2019, the successful Computer Science Teacher will be offered a permanent contract (starting on a timesheet basis) this is a smaller than average sized co-ed school that caters for pupils aged 11 – 16. This school is easily commutable from North London.
About the Role
• Computer Science Teacher
• Well-organised department
• KS3/4 time table only
• NQTs welcome to apply
• Permanent position (starting on a timesheet basis) from September 2019
• MPS £25,000 to £40,000
About the School
• Ofsted rated “Good” in most recent inspection
• Behaviour is good
• Supportive school with supportive leadership
• Comprehensive induction programme for all staff
• Ongoing extensive professional development
• Access to onsite gym
• Child care voucher scheme
• Under an hour from Liverpool street station – East London
• Allocated onsite parking space
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN24762CSci.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.