Could you, or someone you know, help young people learn skills for employment in construction?
We are an educational charity running a fleet of 6 Mobile Classrooms, teaching construction skills to young people aged 15-18 in schools across Surrey, North Hampshire, Berkshire and South London.
Due to the success of our service we now need to recruit additional Tutors to meet demand.
We are looking for people with:
- A passion to pass on their skills to young people and help them succeed in life
- Relevant teaching experience
- An ability to tailor teaching styles to differing groups of students including the management of challenging behaviour and adapting accessible learning to students with Special Educational Needs
- Excellent communication skills & rapport with young people
- Practical experience and qualification in a variety of construction skills
- Full driving license
- The role will require a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check
Full training will be given. Salary £32,000 FTE pro rata.
For further information, including a full job description please visit www.satro.org.uk