Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
(K - 6, Enrolment 279) The coordinator is a member of the School's executive team, which comprises the Principal, Assistant Principal and Religious Education Coordinator. As a member of this team, the Coordinator will offer assistance and support in:
- the day to day operation of the School
- promotion of the Catholic ethos of the School
- the initiation of and contribution to quality teaching and learning programs
- the promotion of an effective pastoral care program
- the implementation of the School's policies and procedures
- the promotion of the hospitality, accessibility and visibility of the executive team.
Demonstrate capacity to:
- Implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives
- Lead and support colleague teachers to improve student learning
- Contribute to the development of quality teaching within a contemporary learning environment.
- applicants must have completed, be in the process of completing or agree to complete (within 4 years of appointment) a Graduate Diploma or preferably a Masters Degree in R.E., Theological Studies, Spirituality or Educational Leadership with at least four units from approved areas
- applicants must be a practising Catholic
- applicants must have a sound understanding of and commitment to Catholic education
- applicants must be able to demonstrate positive relations with students, staff, parents and clergy and to work effectively as a member of a team
- be appropriately qualified as a 4 year trained teacher
- record current NESA and Working With Children number on application Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
- ability to show initiative and strong leadership skills within the school
- able to work in a collaborative manner with the school staff
- ability to contribute to strategic planning, policy formation and implementation of the school annual plan.
How to Apply
For further information and instruction on how to apply, please visit the website - https://www.mn.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/