Thomas Tallis is a flourishing and popular school situated in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. We currently have 1850 pupils on the school roll with over 500 students in our highly competitive sixth form. We strive for excellence in all that we do underpinned by our four core values of creativity, community, engagement and challenge.
We wish to appoint a first-class Counsellor to deliver a safe and professional counselling service accessible to all students. You will develop, under the guidance of the Head of the LSU, a service that will help support students and positively impact on retention, achievement and attainment of vulnerable and underachieving students.
We are looking for someone who has:
• a Higher Professional Diploma (or higher) in Counselling or Psychotherapy
• registered membership of the BACP or UKCP
• a professional, kind and calm manner
• a deep knowledge of therapeutic approaches that work with children and adolescents
We can offer you:
• children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
• staff who are supportive, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
• an excellent physical environment with state of the art facilities and infrastructure
• a school committed to your professional development
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: HR@thomastallis.org.uk.
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: 24th September 2018 (12 noon)
Interview and assessment: w/c 1 October 2018