Salary: H5 £20,344 - £22,462 pro rata plus fringe allowance £870
Actual Salary: £9,744 - £10,717 including fringe
20 Hours per week term time only + 5 days
7am – 11am Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will:
• Process and organise substitution lesson cover for unplanned and planned absent staff.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with all staff, students, visitors, agencies and supply staff.
• Liaise with supply agencies and book staff as directed by the Senior Leader in charge of Cover.
• Forward plan for cover, assigning teaching staff, where required, on an equitable and fair basis.
• Line manage all Cover Supervisors, including induction, training and appraisal.
• Organise and provide induction and support for supply staff.
We can offer you:
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A school rated Good by Ofsted where students’ behaviour is exemplary
• A professional working environment where teamwork is highly valued
• A partially selective school with a focus on academic achievement (Progress 8 in 2019 is +0.41)
• Admission criteria where preference is given to staffs’ children
• A school which invests heavily in the future with £3.5m recent school expansion and strong ongoing financial support from our Foundation and PTA
• A school in a strong, stable financial position in this challenging climate with a healthy lettings income
• A hugely talented and cohesive support staff
• An outstanding wellbeing programme offering:
o Flu jabs
o Free access to our first-class Fitness Suite and swimming pool
o Pilates classes
o Yoga class
o Free eye tests
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will be subject to a DBS check as the post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Application form and details can be obtained from the School website, by calling the School on 01923 727917 or by email to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 8am Wednesday 16th October 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 18th October 2019