We are looking to recruit to a Cover Supervisor on a full time, term time only basis to cover lessons for absent colleagues; offering in-class support to pupils; working with small groups or individuals; displaying pupils' work and supporting the Cover Manager with administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 4 GCSE’s including English and Maths at grade A-C;
• Knowledge and understanding of current Safeguarding policies/procedures; • Have high expectations and a positive outlook;
• Be able to engage and enthuse pupils in learning;
• Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team;
• Experience and training in, and knowledge of, behaviour management strategies.
At St Benedict’s we value our staff for their creativity, individuality, imagination and flair. We are a small supportive team who look out for each other and work hard. The students at St Benedict's are motivated, thirsty for knowledge and job satisfaction is high. The school has a strong partnership between parents, teachers and students.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an amazing team in this successful and happy school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. For further information and to arrange an informal visit, please email Mrs. Casey Laishley, HR Assistant on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01789 762 888