Cover Supervisor - Derbyshire
ABC Teachers Leicestershire
- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
ABC Teachers need individuals to work as Cover Supervisors in our pool of Secondary Schools across Derby and Derbyshire
ABC Teachers, acquired by TES Global, are a leading supply agency in the East Midlands, currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in our pool of schools across Derby and Derbyshire.
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals to take their career into secondary schools and work as a Cover Supervisor.
Are you a Youth Worker / Dance Instructor/ Sport Coach looking to move your experience into education?
If you have worked with groups of children aged 11-16 for at least 20 days in the last 5 years, ABC Teachers wants to hear from you!
To register your interest or apply for the role, please contact Lewis on 0115 870 5106 or email you CV and cover letter to email@example.com
As a Cover Supervisor you will:
· Supervise work set by a teacher
· Manage the behaviour of the students
· Help student with any queries
· Follow the school’s policies and procedures when dealing with problems
· Collect work once the lesson has finished and pass to the appropriate teacher
The ideal candidate will:
· Hold a degree/or equivalent qualification
· A minimum of 20 days experience of working with children
· Have a resilient character and strong personal drive
Pay for this role will be dependent on experience but ABC teachers have a fantastic rapport with both teachers and schools across the local area, meaning you will be looked after throughout the process by your own educational consultant.
Candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview to register; we will need to gain two references either academic or professional and hold an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you).
If you register with ABC Teachers, we are so confident about getting you work; we will run you a brand new DBS disclosure and will FULLY REFUND YOU ONCE YOU WORK FOR ONE DAY THROUGH OURSELVES.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
About ABC Teachers Leicestershire
- ABC Teachers Leicestershire
- 44 Churchgate, Loughborough
- LE11 1UE
- United Kingdom
Established in 2005, ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
What we do
Operating across the Midlands, we provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds.We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.